Friday, 15 December 2017

Mangala's Crossword Puzzles - How to solve Cryptic Clues

Before you reach for Mangala's Cryptic Crossword Puzzles, would you like to learn how to solve Cryptic Clues. Here is How to solve Cryptic Clues in Cryptic Crossword Puzzles

Here are a few Crossword Puzzles that I have enjoyed creating. Enjoy solving them!

Mangala's Cryptic Crossword Puzzle CA 1
Mangala's Cryptic Crossword Puzzle CA 2
Mangala's Cryptic Crossword Puzzle CA 3
Mangala's Cryptic Crossword Puzzle CA 4
Mangala's Cryptic Crossword Puzzle CA-M1
Mangala's Easy Crossword Puzzle CA-M1-Easy
Mangala's Cryptic Crossword Puzzle CB 1
Mangala's Cryptic Crossword Puzzle CB2
Mangala's Cryptic Crossword Puzzle CB3

Do stay in touch with this blog. More Crossword Puzzles will be posted at regular intervals

Crossword Puzzles posted here are a part of "Play with Words" section in this blog. Few other sections that I've created in this blog include:
 "Nostalgia"  - Bollywood Songs Review
"SheshadrisArtpourri" - Online Art Gallery via Facebook Page
"Mangala's Potluck"  - Indian Traditional Vegetarian Recipes
"My Paintings" "My Portraits" "My Poems" "Ramayana Card Game - How to play"
Creative Writing and more.

To read my first post in this blog, click "My First Post"
Feel free to read a bit about me at "Hey....Meet Me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment