Saturday, 10 September 2016

HINTS to solve CC 16 to CC 20

HINTS for Cryptic Clues Type “C” – CC 16 to CC 20

CC 16: Call of victory in a game of numbers (5)

CC 17: A little bird wins a score (6)

CC 18: A senior clergyman in charge of a chess piece (6)

CC 19: Even a small piece can make for a boring tool (3)

CC 20: Be frank about lack of sharp edge (5)

The phrases in red in each clue relate to a common word. Can you figure it out?

Solutions to the above clues will be posted next week

Cryptic Clues posted here are a part of "Play with Words" section in this blog. Few other sections that I've created in this blog include "Nostalgia" "Mangala's Potluck" "My Paintings"  Poems, Creative Writing etc.

To read my first post in this blog, click "My First Post"

Feel free to read about me at "Hey....Meet Me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment