Monday, 5 September 2016

NAVAGRAHA - NAVADHANYA TABLE: READY RECKONER



IAll information pertaining to the above table contributed by my dear friend Ms. Sreeja M

You may also view in this blog:
Side Dish Recipes
Breakfast Recipes
Rice Varieties
Gojju Varieties
Dessert Recipes
Spice Powders
Sambar Varieties
Snack Recipes


Recipes viewed here are a part of  "Mangala's Potluck" section in this blog  i.e., Mangala's Potpourri

Few sections in this blog that reveal my varied passions include:
"Nostalgia" - Bollywood Retro Music Songs Review and Nostalgia Events Coverage
"Mangala's Potluck" - Indian Vegetarian Recipes
"My Paintings" - A glimpse into my artworks
"Portraits" - My sketches using Charcoal on Paper
"Mangala's Crossword Puzzles" - My creation of Easy and Cryptic Crossword Puzzles. Cryptic Crossword Puzzles posted here are based on specific Clue Type. Detailed explanations are provided for Solutions to the clues through links.
"Play with Words" - focus here is on Understanding Cryptic Clues in Crossword Puzzles and their types, orienting readers towards possible approaches to solve them with relevant hints, explanations and solutions, all explained with examples in conversational style
"SheshadrisArtpourri" - Online Art Gallery (via Facebook Page)

Welcome to "My First Post" that leads you to an article of mine  titled "Wow" related to playing around with A World of Words from the English Language. This article was featured in Deccan Herald, a National Daily Newspaper on Jan 15th 2004

You are welcome to meet me at "Hey... Meet Me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment