Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Cryptic Clues Type "E"

CE 1 to CE 5
CE 6 to CE 10 and Solutions for CE 1 to CE 5
CE 11 to CE 15 and Solutions for CE 6 to CE 10
CE 16 to CE 20 and Solutions for CE 11 to CE 15
CE 21 to CE 25 and Solutions for CE 16 to CE 20

Also view in this blog:
Cryptic Clues Type "A"
Cryptic Clues Type 'B"
Cryptic Clues Type "C"
Cryptic Clues Type "D"
Mangala's Crossword Puzzles

Cryptic Clues and Crossword Puzzles posted here are a part of "Play with Words" section in this blog. Few other sections that I've created in this blog include 
"Nostalgia" - Bollywood Songs Review
"SheshadrisArtpourri" - Online Art Gallery (Also found on Facebook Page)
"Mangala's Potluck" - Indian Traditional Vegetarian Recipes
"My Paintings" "Portraits" "My Poems" Creative Writing etc.

To read my first post in this blog, click "My First Post"
Feel free to read about me at "Hey....Meet Me!"

You are welcome to join my public group on Facebook "Cryptic Clues Fan Clan" to recieve regular updates regarding posts related to this section "Play with Words". Kindly inbox request to me, Mangala Madhuchand on fb with your brief introduction. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment